Souls of Iron Clad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION (only for officers to post in here)

3 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT INFORMATION (only for officers to post in here) Empty IMPORTANT INFORMATION (only for officers to post in here)

Post  Corrado 11/22/2012, 06:35

This topic is for the leader and the officers, to post and share vital, VERY important information with the guild. Please DON'T discuss, dont argue, just read it. You can discuss about it in chat topic.

Corrado

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFORMATION (only for officers to post in here) Empty Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION (only for officers to post in here)

Post  --V-- 11/22/2012, 07:58

First!

Stop Summon NM Rhal, we fail it hard, need like > 2 days for it O.o

--V--

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFORMATION (only for officers to post in here) Empty quitters

Post  Corrado 12/7/2012, 09:07

Yes it is true. There were some "high lvl" players, who left the guild without saying good bye.

And yes, mabye in some big guild, where there are more high lvl players, they get faster the raid dropps. And there are other benefits.

If anyone feels like they want to quit, please feel free to do so. We dont need crying babys, we need people, even if low lvl, who want to do things for this guild, and who fight. And dont give up.

Anyone who thinks, the time killing/nerd/geek useless clicking part of this game is more important than the community and the guild, please go away!!!

Corrado

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFORMATION (only for officers to post in here) Empty Surprised...

Post  Gerald1989 12/8/2012, 02:35

I was surprised that they left without saying anything. I know they are looking for the big loot and didn't want to wait. I would like to work with everyone who stayed and build a strong guild. What we need is to have everyone tell each other what we are trying to do in this game and how to help each other. We have a solid base and can grow to prepare for the future... such as the guilds vs. guilds, etc. I am going to start a thread about what I am doing in the game and what I would like to do. I don't agree with how they left, but they left because they couldn't get what they wanted from the guild. Let's let each other know what we want in the game so we can help each other out.
Gerald1989
Gerald1989

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFORMATION (only for officers to post in here) Empty Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION (only for officers to post in here)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down